CUSTOM MUSIC PLAYER
Making music gets expensive for indie artists. Streaming alone doesn’t pay enough for independent artists. Let fans buy your merch to pay for your music expenses. Give them something memorable that they’ve never seen before. Sell your next single. Put your music in their hands.
WHY TINY TAPES ?
Swipe below for 6 reasons
1) MORE MONEYSpotify only pays $1 per 500 streams READ STREAMING EXPLAINED
2) MODERNNo one uses CD's anymore 10 Merch Ideas
3) PORTABLEVinyls: Costly, huge, heavy crates 10 Merch Ideas
4) SCANNABLEConnect fans with an easy scan Spotify Codes Explained
5) BLUETOOTHBluetooth adaptable | Go wireless ORDER NOW
6) RECHARGECharge in 15 min for hours of play ORDER NOW
HOW IT WORKS
T E S T I M O N I A L S
At my last show in Miami, with about 80 people in the room I made about $250 in merch sales, and half of it was from people buying my Tiny Tapes. I'm going to start offering them again for my digital performances and ship them to people who want to support.
I’m a bit of a nostalgic so seeing that the mixtape looked like a cassette really made me feel like a kid again. It especially made me think of all the times my sister would use a cassette with an aux to play music in my moms car because she didn’t have a CD player yet lol. But anyways dope tape lots of content.
I saw my boy with these at his merch table and bought one. I'm so mad I lost it. So finally, I just ordered some for myself and my band. I posted the product samples they sent me on my Instagram. I'm putting them up for pre-sale until my order arrives. It's Game Time!