1. Locate the micro SD card on the bottom of your Tiny Tape
2. Gently press in with your fingernail until the SD card pops out
3. Plug your SD card into this USB 3.0 reader
4. Plug the USB into your computer
5. Add music
6. Remove the SD card from USB
7. Insert SD card back inside your Tiny Tape
Order some extra SD readers for all your truest fans to view the rest of the content on your card. Now you can put videos, lyrics, pictures, slide shows, even games on your Tiny Tape. Plus, it doesn't hurt to have an extra reader in case you lose your first one.
Contact us at Info@TinyTapes.com for questions about bulk orders.